Beverly Hills Ninja Movie Download Page

| суббота, 25 июля 2009 г.

Beverly Hills Ninja Movie Download

Download Beverly Hills Ninja
Imdb rating: 4.8 (with 8094 votes)
Year: 1997
Genres: Action, Comedy

Beverly Hills Ninja Storyline

Following a ship wreck, a baby is rescued by a clan of Ninja warriors and raised by them as one of their own. But Haru, as he is called, never quite fits in, nor does he manage to make a worthy Ninja. However, the good-natured and persevering Haru, in his own bumbling way, and with some help from Gobei, manages to prove himself to be a winner in the end.



Actors


Farley, Chris as Haru, Sheridan, Nicollette as Allison Page/Sally Jones, Shou, Robin as Gobei, Parker, Nathaniel as Martin Tanley, Oh, Soon-Tek as Sensei, Cooke, Keith as Nobu, Rock, Chris as Joey, Chau, François as Izumo, Ishimoto, Dale as Old Japanese Man, Chen, Daming as Head Kobudosai, Bulos, Burt as Mr. Ozaru, Blanck, Curtis as Billy, Bailey, Tom as Billy's Dad, Tobin, Jason J. as Busboy, Kline, Richard as Driver

Beverly Hills Ninja quotes

  • Desk Manager: Perhaps I shall send some Dom Perignon up to your room.
    Haru: I prefer to be alone tonight, perhaps later I will meet your friend Don.
  • Joey: Do you know what I do everyday once I leave here?
    Haru: No, what?
    Joey: I'm running. I'm always running, man. My neighborhood's bad, Man, I gotta run to get cigarettes, I gotta run to get milk, I gotta run to take out the trash. Know why? Because whenever I leave my house, there's somebody out there just waiting to kick my ass.
  • Haru: I have traveled many miles and now have come disguised as a pimp to help you.
  • Chet Walters: Hey, nice coat. Who shot the couch?
  • Haru: Sensei, believe me, this woman's telling the truth.
    Sensei: Haru, you're unable to tell truth from untruth.
    Haru: That is impossible. My ninja intuition tells me this!
    Sensei: Haru, you do not have ninja intuition! You do not even have NORMAL intuition!


Download Beverly Hills Ninja

Download Beverly Hills Ninja, Download Beverly Hills Ninja Movie, Download Beverly Hills Ninja Dvd, Beverly Hills Ninja Movie Download, Beverly Hills Ninja Dvd Download, Watch Beverly Hills Ninja Movie


Suggested Movies:

Christmas with the Kranks Movie DownloadsChristmas with the Kranks Movie Downloads
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Full Length DownloadBill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Full Length Download
Download Driving Miss Daisy DvdDownload Driving Miss Daisy Dvd


Suggested Movies:

Black Snake Moan Movie Download PageBlack Snake Moan Movie Download Page
Rest Stop Movie Download PageRest Stop Movie Download Page
Waterboy, The Movie DownloadsWaterboy, The Movie Downloads


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий