My Favorite Year Download

| среда, 19 августа 2009 г.

My Favorite Year Movie Download

Download My Favorite Year
Imdb rating: 7.2 (with 3234 votes)
Year: 1982
Genres: Comedy

My Favorite Year Storyline

It's 1950's New York and the age of live television. Benjy Stone is a young writer on a major comedy-variety show. He is assigned to chaperon that week's guest Alan Swann, a faded movie-star and renowned womanizer and drinker. Benjy's job is to try and keep Swann sober and above all else, make sure he shows up for the live broadcast on Saturday evening. Benjy and Swann have a number of adventures throughout the week, including dinner with Benjy's somewhat eccentric family. In the end, both learn lessons in life from the other.



Actors


O'Toole, Peter as Alan Swann, Linn-Baker, Mark as Benjy Stone, Harper, Jessica as K. C. Downing, Bologna, Joseph as King Kaiser, Macy, Bill as Sy Benson, Kazan, Lainie as Belle Carroca, De Salvo, Anne as Alice Miller, Hoffman, Basil as Herb Lee, Jacobi, Lou as Uncle Morty, Green, Adolph as Leo Silver, DiBenedetto, Tony as Alfi Bambacelli, Wyner, George as Myron Fein, Diamond, Selma as Lil, Mitchell, Cameron as Karl Rojeck, Neumann, Jenny as Connie

My Favorite Year plot

  • Benjy Stone is the junior writer on the top rated variety/comedy show, in the mid 50s (the early years). Its a new medium and the rules were not fully established. Alan Swann, an Erol Flynn type actor with a drinking problem is to be that weeks guest star. When King Kaiser, the headliner wants to throw Swann off the show, Benjy makes a pitch to save his childhood hero, and is made Swann's babysitter. On top of this, a union boss doesn't care for Kaiser's parody of him and has plans to stop the show.


My Favorite Year goofs

  • DATE: The cameras in the Comedy Cavalcade studio are RCA TK-14s, which were not introduced until the late 1950s. (NBC would have used RCA TK-30, TK-10 or TK-11 cameras for black-and-white shows at this time.) In another scene a Marconi Mark IV camera is being pushed through a hallway; this camera also was not available until the late 1950s.
  • DATE: When Benji follows Alan Swan to his limo in front of Rockerfeller Center just before the big climax, U.S. state flags flying in the background include Georgia's state seal/Confederate battle flag design, which wasn't adopted until 1956.
  • DATE: In the street scene following the "hot dog" shot, the block Benjy and Swann are walking in is a real NY street dressed for 1954. The next block behind them and the skyline including the long-gone Astor Hotel is a matte shot. Watch under the marque over the left sidewalk and see several modern buses and an RV go by.
  • DATE: When Swann is dangling off the side of K.C.'s parents' building, all the cars seen on the street below are plainly 1970s and 80s automobiles, though the film is set in 1954.


Download My Favorite Year

Download My Favorite Year, Download My Favorite Year Movie, Download My Favorite Year Dvd, My Favorite Year Movie Download, My Favorite Year Dvd Download, Watch My Favorite Year Movie, My Favorite Year Download, My Favorite Year Full Length, Download Movie My Favorite Year, My Favorite Year Divx, My Favorite Year Ipod, Download My Favorite Year for Ipod, My Favorite Year Hi-Def Quality, My Favorite Year Ipod quality, Download My Favorite Year for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Download One Point O MovieDownload One Point O Movie
Closing the Ring Dvd DownloadClosing the Ring Dvd Download
Download Movie See No Evil, Hear No EvilDownload Movie See No Evil, Hear No Evil


Suggested Movies:

Watch Transamerica MovieWatch Transamerica Movie
Big Fish DownloadBig Fish Download
Download Lars and the Real GirlDownload Lars and the Real Girl


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий