I'm Not There Movie Download Page

| воскресенье, 2 августа 2009 г.

I'm Not There Movie Download

Download I'm Not There
Imdb rating: 8.1 (with 1682 votes)
Year: 2007
Genres: Biography, Drama, Music

I'm Not There Storyline

Six incarnations of Bob Dylan: an actor, a folk singer, an electrified troubadour, Rimbaud, Billy the Kid, and Woody Guthrie. Put Dylan's music behind their adventures, soliloquies, interviews, marriage, and infidelity. Recreate 1960s documentaries in black and white. Put each at a crossroads, the artist becoming someone else. Jack, the son of Ramblin' Jack Elliott, finds Jesus; handsome Robbie falls in love then abandons Claire. Woody, a lad escaped from foster care, hobos the U.S. singing; Billy awakes in a valley threatened by a six-lane highway; Rimbaud talks. Jude, booed at Newport when he goes electric, fences with reporters, pundits, and fans. He won't be classified.



Actors


Blanchett, Cate as Jude Quinn, Whishaw, Ben as Arthur Rimbaud, Bale, Christian as Jack Rollins/Pastor John, Gere, Richard as Billy the Kid, Franklin, Marcus Carl as Woody Guthrie, Ledger, Heath as Robbie Clark, Kristofferson, Kris as Narrator, Francks, Don as Hobo Joe, LaFortune, Roc as Hobo Moe, Day, Larry as Government Agent, Cagelet, Paul as Carny, Fortin, Pierre-Alexandre as Gorgeous George, Havens, Richie as Old Man Arvin, Benskin, Tyrone as Mr. Arvin, Roberts, Kim as Mrs. Arvin

Download I'm Not There

Download I'm Not There, Download I'm Not There Movie, Download I'm Not There Dvd, I'm Not There Movie Download, I'm Not There Dvd Download, Watch I'm Not There Movie, I'm Not There Download, I'm Not There Full Length, Download Movie I'm Not There, I'm Not There Divx, I'm Not There Ipod, Download I'm Not There for Ipod, I'm Not There Hi-Def Quality, I'm Not There Ipod quality, Download I'm Not There for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Download Christmas with the Kranks for PDADownload Christmas with the Kranks for PDA
Watch Simple Plan, A MovieWatch Simple Plan, A Movie
Download Basic for IpodDownload Basic for Ipod


Suggested Movies:

    Download Joy Ride for PDADownload Joy Ride for PDA
    Scrooged DivxScrooged Divx
    Orgazmo DivxOrgazmo Divx


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий