I Heart Huckabees Movie Download Page

| четверг, 13 августа 2009 г.

I Heart Huckabees Movie Download

Download I Heart Huckabees
Imdb rating: 6.9 (with 26605 votes)
Year: 2004
Genres: Comedy

I Heart Huckabees Storyline

Determined to solve the coincidence of seeing the same conspicuous stranger three times in a day, Albert hires a pair of existentialist detectives, who insist on spying on his everyday life while sharing their views on life and the nature of the universe.



Actors


Schwartzman, Jason as Albert Markovski, Huppert, Isabelle as Caterine Vauban, Hoffman, Dustin as Bernard, Tomlin, Lily as Vivian, Law, Jude as Brad Stand, Wahlberg, Mark as Tommy Corn, Watts, Naomi as Dawn Campbell, Grillo, Angela as Angela Franco, Duany, Ger as Mr. Nimieri, Hunt, Darlene as Darlene, Dunn, Kevin as Marty, Hernandez, Benny as Davy, Appel, Richard as Josh, Nurick, Benjamin as Harrison, Muxworthy, Jake as Tim

I Heart Huckabees soundtrack

  • "Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way" Written by 'Jon Brion' (qv) Score material based on this and other songs
  • "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!" Written by 'Shania Twain' (qv) and 'Robert John Lange' (qv) Performed by 'Shania Twain' (qv) Courtesy of Mercury Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises
  • "Revolving Door" Written by 'Jon Brion' (qv) Score material based on this and other songs
  • "Didn't Think It Would Turn Out Bad" Written by 'Jon Brion' (qv) Score material based on this and other songs
  • "Strangest Times" Written by 'Jon Brion' (qv) Score material based on this and other songs


I Heart Huckabees quotes

  • Albert Markovski: That's bullshit because he doesn't care about things like this, where's the African guy, bring me the African guy, where's the African guy?
    Brad Stand: Dude, what're you talking about?
    Albert Markovski: Why does he get to write poetry? There's no Gazelles in North America Brad, just so you know, and the building squashing nature is my imagery, not yours, you don't write poetry
  • Brad Stand: How am I not myself? [repeated]
  • Dawn Campbell: [sipping on coffee, grimacing] I suck, Daryl.
  • Dawn Campbell: Why don't you like my spots?
    Marty: Honey, this look is hurting you, and it's hurting Huckabees.
    Dawn Campbell: This is myself.
    Marty: Then you won't speak at the benefit as yourself. That is not Huckabees.
    Dawn Campbell: I am still Huckabees.
    Marty: Not in that bonnet.
    Dawn Campbell: It's in my eyes, Marty. It's like that story of the cave.
    Marty: What in God's name is happening to you? We trusted you. We took care of you. We made you into a national icon. Pulled you out of a mall. Eh, you've been given everything by Huckabees.
    Dawn Campbell: Fuck-a-bees!
  • Dawn Campbell: Brad, do you love me?
    Brad Stand: I think so.
    Dawn Campbell: With the bonnet?
    Brad Stand: Ehhh...


Download I Heart Huckabees

Download I Heart Huckabees, Download I Heart Huckabees Movie, Download I Heart Huckabees Dvd, I Heart Huckabees Movie Download, I Heart Huckabees Dvd Download, Watch I Heart Huckabees Movie, I Heart Huckabees Download, I Heart Huckabees Full Length, Download Movie I Heart Huckabees, I Heart Huckabees Divx, I Heart Huckabees Ipod, Download I Heart Huckabees for Ipod, I Heart Huckabees Hi-Def Quality, I Heart Huckabees Ipod quality, Download I Heart Huckabees for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Christmas with the Kranks IpodChristmas with the Kranks Ipod
Download Simple Plan, A for PDADownload Simple Plan, A for PDA
Download Basic DvdDownload Basic Dvd


Suggested Movies:

    RocknRolla DownloadRocknRolla Download
    Download Unrest for PDADownload Unrest for PDA
    Watch Michael MovieWatch Michael Movie


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий